Robert Richter – Chief of Police, Kittery, Maine Police Department
- Began Law Enforcement career in 1982 with the Wilmington, MA Police Department
- Served 36 years with Wilmington, retiring as Deputy Chief in November 2018
- Became Chief of Police for Town of Kittery, ME November 2018 where I currently serve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in criminal justice from Western New England University
- Graduate of the F.B.I National Academy Session 244
- Graduate of the Endicott College Executive Leadership Program.
- Member of F.B.I. National Academy Associates
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- FBI Law Enforcement Executive Development Association
- National Internal Affairs Investigators Association
Breakout #3: Small Towns- Big Collaborations
Municipalities that are small in size and funding do not have to be excluded from progressive changes in response to mental health crises in our communities. An all-or-nothing approach is not the answer. We will take you through our journey, which was sparked by attending this conference in 2021, to examine how three neighboring municipalities […]